Swim With Great Whites
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Lincoln, South Australia
- Product code: SWGW
To ensure we are protecting the natural environment, we use audio sound vibrations to attract the sharks to the boat rather than berley or chum. The benefits of using sound vibration is that it is omnidirectional (that is, it travels in all directions underwater), it’s instantaneous and completely eco friendly – and funnily enough, the great white shark’s favourite choice of music is the rock tunes from AC/DC. Lately they have also taken a liking to The Hilltop Hoods!!
Underwater Access Fee
Observers can upgrade to underwater access on the day for $125.00. This includes either diving in the Cage or entering our Aqua Sub. Payable on board.
Upgrade includes: Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood, Cage Access or Aqua Sub access.
**All underwater access fees are refundable on the day if sharks are unsighted or at the skippers discretion **
Departure Point: Adventure Bay Charters Office. 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln Marina.
Departure Time: **Office opens for complimentary breakfast at 6:00am. All guests must be at the office before 6:30am**
Pick Up Location
Free return transfers (to and from Boarding Pontoon) from Adventure Backpackers. $10 per person return from all other stops.
- Adventure Backpackers ($27/night 8 bed shared dorm) - 6:00am
- Navigators Inn - 6:00am
- Bay 10 - 6:05am
- Port Lincoln Hotel - 6:10am
- Grand Tasman Hotel - 6:15am
- Port Lincoln Cabin Park - 6:20am
- Port Lincoln Tourist Park - 6:25am
What To Bring
- Warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim)
- Swimming Suit
- Your camera or GoPro (crew will also take photos and we make these available to you for free)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smart
Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable or if minimum numbers have not been met. Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us or will offer a full refund on a case-by-case
basis. Bookings are not confirmed until the payment is received from the customer (customer – participant on the tour) Cancellation policy applies to all clients (client – the person who books and confirms the booking with
Adventure Bay Charters)
· No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case of no show.
· A cancellation fee of 20% applies for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance.
· A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations made more than 14 days in advance.
SHARK SIGHTING POLICY
All customers have the right and responsibility to call us prior to their tour for up to date shark sightings. In the event of sustained periods of no sightings, tours can be deferred to a later date. Existing cancellation and admin fees still apply.