White Shark Tour
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Lincoln, SA
- Product code: WST
To see a great white shark in the wild is truly a memorable thing. Adventure Bay Charters with the world’s first Aqua sub now makes this a reality for everyone. For the thrill seeker there is one thing they must add to their bucket list – Shark Cage Diving with Great Whites!
As the creators of Australia’s first Advanced Eco-certified White Shark Tour and Shark Cage Diving experience, we offer visitors a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat.
Park Access (and administration) Fee of $39 must be paid upon arrival in departure lounge prior to boarding the vessel. No exceptions.
Observers can upgrade to dive on the day for $175.00. Payable onboard once sharks have been sighted. Sub access now included in observer price.
Upgrade includes: Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood, & Cage Access.
Departure Point: Adventure Bay Charters Office. 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln Marina.
Departure Time: **Office opens for complimentary breakfast at 6:00am. All guests must be at the office before 6:15am**
Pick Up Location
$10 per person return transfer – accommodation in Port Lincoln township only. Collection time will be emailed to you directly the day before. Please notify us at least 48 hours prior to your tour departure
Alternative pick up location can be arranged on request.
What To Bring
- Warm clothing and swimwear (It can get cold on the water)
- Camera & GoPro
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- A book or magazine for the boat journey
- Kwells – We also recommend taking sea sickness medication
- A change of warm clothing
Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable or if minimum numbers have not been met. Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us or will offer a full refund on a case-by-case
basis. Bookings are not confirmed until the payment is received from the customer (customer – participant on the tour) Cancellation policy applies to all clients (client – the person who books and confirms the booking with
Adventure Bay Charters)
· No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case of no show.
· A cancellation fee of 20% applies for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance.
· A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations made more than 14 days in advance.
SHARK SIGHTING POLICY
All customers have the right and responsibility to call us prior to their tour for up to date shark sightings. In the event of sustained periods of no sightings, tours can be deferred to a later date. Existing cancellation and admin fees still apply.